Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm so sorry

I know it's hurt you my dear friend,
The fact that now I'm belong to him,
is hurt you a lot,
I know it.

But this is my life.

I can't wait for something unreal.
I just can't.

I accept your disappointment,
it's your right and it's your own life.
You have the right to decide who's the one who deserve to be your friend.

And the fact that I don't deserve to be your friend anymore because of my relationship with him is not gonna make me sad.
I promise you I won't be sad.

Because I know that you don't want me to be sad.

I'll never forget about all the great time that we have when we share with each other,
I'll never forget about your stories, your advices.

Instead all of the things that've already happened to us,
You're still my friend.

One of the kindest.




Take care, brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

don't say "sorry", nothing was wrong sist