Friday, February 26, 2010

feliz cumpleaños, querido

I still remember,
the very first time when I saw you.
It was in our medical faculty,
you and your great smile, were standing in front of that building.

Two months later,
I recognize you as the one with the great smile,
again, in our faculty, with me as the new medical student,
and you, the 2-years-older-than-me medical student.

Two and half years later,
It just happened.

We met again in our university hospital.
I smiled at you,
and you smiled back at me.

And then love has just found its own way.

A month later you asked me that question,
and I answered,
Yes.

Still,
It's like a dream for me.
You and your great smile.

I've just never ever imagine about this before.

But it happened.
It did happened.

That's why I want to thank God for.
For letting us met each other.
For the fact that you're having me right now.
For the fact that I'm yours.
That I'm having you too.

For every little time that we've spent together,
all the time when we laugh, we smile, we make a new journey everyday.

I love your smile.
Your joke, your effort to make me laugh everyday.
Your love to your parents, siblings, nephew, and your big family.
Your dream to continue your medical study in Germany.
Your passion to the children.
Your kindness.
Your patience.

Everything about you.
Everything.

Thanks for being the one who always be there for me,
for being the one who never feel bored to make me laugh,
for being the one who make me feel comfort,
for being the one who make me feel free to be just the way I am,

for making me believe and falling in love again.

for being the right one, in the right time, and the right place.




happy 22th birthday my dear blue ranger..

I love you,
I truly do.

No comments: