Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm so grateful

Today I'm so grateful for:
  • always having Allah The Almighty by my side
  • woke up at 4 a.m. and did my MPK homework successfully
  • eat the very delicious breakfast meal made by my lovely Mom
  • went to Layo right at 7.30 am but still wasn't too late to join the 1st lecture
  • having a good time with friends
  • meet my child Cindy at her economy faculty's mosque
  • spending a great and meaningful afternoon time with Ma cher and seeing him and his great smile
  • having the chance to greet Daddy right when he's home
  • having another family dinner with Mom and Dad
  • having a little chat with my little sister
  • currently listening to the beautiful rain drops outside
  • always having the blessing chance to sharing with Ma cher every night at 9 pm
  • always been blessed everyday, every time, now and forever.
Alhamdulillah :)

No comments: