Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas and Old Memories



Santa with the presents

Somehow I miss the Christmas ambiance in Belgium.

The snow, the Christmas tree, the Christmas markets, the Christmas lamps, the mistletoe, Santa, the socks with the presents inside, and the warmth in my lovely host family's house :")

I remember those time when we celebrate Christmas in Oberhambach, Idar Oberstein, Germany. The place is so beautiful. In the afternoon I really love to walk alone in the pine forest. Though the weather was really cold, it's so relieving for me. It's like a self-meditating journey. And in the evening we love to walk outside the villa and admiring lots of stars in the night sky. God, how I miss those beautiful moments.




Me and Santa in The Christmas Market, Grand Place, Brussels.
See I was as fat as Santa there. Ha ha! :D




I miss every little thing about you dear Christmas.
I really do.

3 comments:

Amalina Komarudin said...

Subhanallah.. indahnyaa..
Nna pengen banget kesanaa.. :D

Prisya Dhiba Ramadhani said...

Iya indah banget Nna :")
Aamiin Prisya doain Nna bisa kesana juga ya :)

Anonymous said...

brussel, ibukota uni Eropa kan? apakah di sana sedingin pagar alam? :D

salam kenal, blog yang bagus, blog yang bercerita.