Monday, November 01, 2010

November wish

I really want to:
  1. Join the aikido class
  2. Go to Mentawai and Merapi and work there as the volunteer
  3. Visit Indonesian Vegetarian Society
  4. Fasting and do prayer with my whole heart
  5. Pass the exam successfully
  6. Watch Eat, Pray, Love with ma cher
  7. Call my lovely sister right at the midnight at her 19th birthday
  8. Celebrating vijf maanden samen met ma cher
  9. Visit YPAC and nursing home in Palembang
  10. Write a new letter and send some recent pictures for my dearest hostfamily
  11. Visit the Textile Museum
  12. Go to the bookstore and stay there all day long
  13. Buy Rectoverso by Dee
  14. Start to eat oatmeal regularly
  15. Back to my pescovegetarian eating habit
  16. Do the DVD marathon
  17. Go to the cinde market to buy scallop satay and my favorite cakes
  18. Cooks spaghetti bolognaise for the whole family
  19. Be more independent and try to enhance my very bad time management
  20. Try to make all the wishes above come true
Aamiin ya Robbal'alamiin :)

No comments: